I’ve been avoiding movies that show people dying, loved ones
going away for obvious reasons.
But off late, a part of me has been saying that I need to
get over this. I need to chin up and face the reality that in life, people will
die. They will always remind me about Mola but I need to ensure that the memory
does not paralyze me.
I need to get over the trigger – one that takes me straight
back to that night of November 23rd.
It’s with this intent that I watched “The fault in our stars”.
It broke me down; completely. The scene where Hazel reads her
eulogy to Gus was a little too much for me to deal with.
The truth, though, is that I felt nice at the end of the
movie. There was a dialogue that made me feel instantly better. Here it is
“It would be a privilege
to have my heart broken by you”
I could not agree more.

Comments